Part of “pâtissons ensemble” (pastry together), a video-recipes collection I made in partnership with Charentes-Poitou PDO butter from my native region, this lemon tart recipe with sweet pastry, almond cream and lemon cream is easy to make!
In addition to the usual pastry material, you will need :
- 1 tart circle or tart pan Ø 28cm (or 2 Ø 16cm)
- An immersion blender
- A Microplane type grater-zester if you want to obtain nice regular tart edges.
You also can make individual tartlets
Sweet shortcrust pastry
- 250g Flour
- 150g Charentes Poitou DPO butter
- 95g Icing sugar
- 30g Almond powder
- 57g Egg (1 medium)
- 1g Salt
- 1g grated Tonka bean (ou vanilla powder)
The recipe is simple, just think the sweet dough have to rest in cold 2h minimum!
- First do the sugar dough (rest 2h).
- Make the tart base (remove the dough from the cold 20 minutes before) and bake it (30 minutes).
- Make the almond cream and cook it 8 minutes on the cooked tart base(s).
- Prepare the lemon cream
- Assembly and finishing
Restricted access to the Petit Club :
Or log in below!