Cocoa and Yogurt Tart
An invitation to discover the freshness and range of tastes of different cocoa powders, each with its own particular properties and flavours. Recipe for 6 elegant individual tarts!
In addition to the usual pastry ustensils, you’ll need:
8cm diameter tart circles ; 6cm diameter cookie cutter ; 8cm diameter half sphere moulds ; a strip of rodhoid ; 7cm circle ; silicone mould(s) with a rosemary leaf impression (or other).
- 138g butter
- 88g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 28g almond powder
- 0,5g de salt
- 200g flour T80
- 30g cocoa powder True Dark
Organisation, steps of production
Some steps must be done in advance, here is the order in which it is best to make the recipe.
- Start with the sweet pastry, line the 8 cm diameter tart circles previously buttered, then place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before use, or in the freezer for about 10 minutes before baking. Bake at 155°C for 25 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Make the cocoa nib praline.
- Prepare the cocoa biscuit.
- Make the cocoa yoghurt mousse.
- Next, make decors: hazelnut chocolate circles, cocoa tuiles and topping before assembling your individual tarts.
Accès réservé au Petit Club :
Ou connectez-vous ci-dessous !