Crispy strawberry tart
This summery dessert, the crispy strawberry tart, is easy to make. It’s at the same time fruity, buttery, salty and tart. I like the crunchy hazelnut streusel with the dried fruit that comes out of the oven and its light and also smooth texture of the whipped cream!
In addition to the usual pastry ustensils, you’ll need de pâtisserie:
A mixing bowl “cul-de-poule”
A hand whisk
- A tart ring Ø 18cm and 2 small Ø 8cm (or the dimensions of your own tart rings)
- 130g Butter
- 120g Wholemeal flour T150
- 120g Brown sugar
- 70g de poudre de noisette
- 65g Hazelnut powder
- 2g “Fleur de sel” (sea salt flake)
- 55g Milk chocolate
Here is the order in which it is best to make the recipe.
- Begin with the shortbread (bake 30mn)
- Then make the hazelnut streusel (freeze 30mn)
- Make the Chantilly whipped cream (store in cold)
- Prepare strawberries and decoration ingredients just before assembly
Restricted access to the Petit Club :
Or log in below!