Peach Chamomile Tart
Between the lightness of an airy chamomile mousse that encloses a round confit of peach, a gourmet almond cream, the comforting flavours of roasted peaches and the freshness of raw fruits, these delicate tarts evoke the summer with gourmandise.
For this recipe, in partnership with Pavoni Italia, I made a video that give me the opportunity to test the Cookmatic machine, which allows you to form and bake tartlet bases at the same time.
|6 pers.||1h45||5h||10mn + 8mn|
In addition to the usual pastry utensils, you will need:
- Moulds or tartlet circles Ø 8cm (height 2cm). For a tart to share Ø 22cm
- A pastry frame for chilling the confit and a cookie cutter for detailing it
- Flexible (silicone) moulds Ø 6cm with a slightly rounded shape. For a sharing tart Ø 18cm (to be adapted to your material)
- A rhodoid band
- 230g T55 flour
- 90g icing sugar
- 50g egg
- 140g butter
- 30g almond powder
- 1g de salt
Organisation, steps of production
Some steps must be done in advance, here is the order in which it is best to make the recipe.
- Start with the sweet pastry, which must rest for at least 2 hours before use.
- Then quickly make the confit of peaches (insert) and the chamomile mousse palets, which must set in the negative cold (1h + 2h).
- Make the tartlet bases and prepare the almond cream.
- Bake the tartlets garnished in the oven.
- Roast the peaches.
- Make the chocolate decorations and prepare thin segments of raw peach.
Accès réservé au Petit Club :
Ou connectez-vous ci-dessous !