Chocolate caramel tart
Dedicated to chocolate lovers, this chocolate caramel tart recipe plays with textures as well as with the elegant presentation, made with a piping bag. You can make a large tart to share or individual tartlets.
In addition to usual pastry ustensils, you’ll need:
- A large tart ring or small individuals one
- Pastry (piping) bags and a round nozzle (tip)
Crémeux (Creamy) chocolate
- 170g Cream
- 170g Whole milk
- 3 Egg yolks
- 30g Brown sugar
- 130g Dark Chocolate 72%
- 30g Milk Chocolate 35%
Chocolate caramel tart recipe
Organization, manufacturing steps
Most of the steps can be done the day before, realize assembly and finishing not too long before serving !
- Start with the Crémeux chocolate and store in cold (3h).
- Then make the chocolate shortbread and bake, let cool
- Make the soft caramel paste, store in cold (2h)
- Make the caramelized nuts, let cool
- Make the reconstituted chocolate shortbread, spread in a tart circle and store in cold (10mn)
- Assembly and finishing
Restricted access to the Petit Club :
Or log in below!