Notre Dame de Paris, 3D, heritage and pastry
French King Cake 2020
I’m very moved by the success of my “Galette des rois 2020” made in collaboration with The French Bastards guys who represent new baker’s generation in Paris!
For this creation thought as a tribute to the Rose window of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, I used the potential of my 3D printer to design the imprint of a silicone mould that I made myself for this very small series.
Many thanks to all the media for making the buzz and to bring up my first 2020’s creation on the top !
- One of the best Epiphany Cakes 2020 for: Le Figaro ; Huffington Post ; Konbini Food ; Marie-Claire ;
- 3D trade press: 3Dnatives ; lesimprimantes3d ;
- Hailed by: RFI international (en) ; Le Monde ; Magazine La Vie ; Journal Sud Ouest ; France 3 ; Metro (Belgique) ; Creapills ; Aleteia ; Kiss My Chef ; Eurêkaweb ; Pokovia ; Food & Sens ; viedeluxe.fr ;
French Kings’ cake 2023: Pre-orders open!
- Order online
- Artisanal manufacturing in her Parisian pastry laboratory
- Home delivery or “click and collect” in Paris and in some towns in the inner suburbs
The signature « The Crown » cake, a limited edition creation, will be available from 4 to 29 January 2023.
My flagship ingredient for this Kings Cake is the “Beurre Charentes-Poitou AOP”, a protected designation of origin butter I really love and use both for professional pastry as at home. Look at the recipe on aop-beurre-charentes-poitou.fr