Bold Woman Dinner
Part of the Bold by Veuve Clicquot program, the Bold Woman Dinners highlight women who bring a new perspective on gastronomy during dinner conversations.
For the Bold Woman Dinners of January 2020, it was in Paris, in her restaurant Yam’Tcha, head chef Adeline Grattard and Marine Delaporte, her head sommelier, welcomed Nina Métayer, pastry chef, and Lindsey Tramuta, columnist for the New York Times & CN Traveler, also author of the book “The New Paris”.
- VANITY FAIR (fr): strong women of food receive at Yam’Tcha.
- FOOD & SENS (fr): Chefs we’re talking about you ! et Bold Woman Dinner by Veuve Cliquot at Yam’Tach.
- À NOUS PARIS (fr): the daring women of the culinary scene.
- LE CHEF MAGAZINE (fr): 2nd edition of the Bold Woman Dinner by Veuve Clicquot in January.
- MHD FRANCE (fr): Bold Woman Dinner by Veuve Cliquot.
- FINE DINING LOVERS (fr): four talented women around three exceptional dinners